недеља, 20. април 2014.

Top 5 Teenage Movies

I love teenage movies and they're probably my favorite to watch. Here are my top 5 teenage movies you should watch.

1. She's the Man
Probably the funniest movie I've ever watched. The movie centers around teenager Viola Hastings who enters her brother's school in his place, pretending to be male, in order to play with the boys' football team.
2. Monte Carlo
By far one of the best movies I've ever watched. Three young women vacationing in Paris find themselves whisked away to Monte Carlo. Oh...and we can't forget about lovely actresses: Selena Gomez, Leighton Meester and Katie Cassidy.
3. LOL
As a new year at school begins, Lola's heart is broken by her boyfriend, though soon she's surprised by her bestfriend, Kyle, who reveals his feelings for her. Such an amazing love story. You should definitely watch this movie.
 4. Mean Girls
We can't forget about one and only: Mean Girls. I think everyone has watched that movie for at least 5 times. Do I have to write anything more?
5. What a Girl Wants
Amanda Bynes, again. I know she's not the best role model for teenage girl, but hey, she used to be. Ten years ago. What is this movie all about? An American teenager finds out that her father is a British politician. She moves to UK and tries to fit in.



0 коментара:

Постави коментар